
WATER
Yes, I want to talk about water... You see, your first nine month of life are spend “under” water. Really!!, you are like a deep diver hook up to your mother “ship” by a cord. Your movements are free, there is not “up” or “down”, gravity doesn’t affect you and sounds are muffled, like they came from far away.
Maybe some of us keep that memory alive!!!. That maybe is the reason because I wanted to be in the water all the time when I was a child, or it was that my Father also loved water, but the story so I was told, is that I could barely walk but I was like a “fish” in the water.
My Father will put me under water when I was three months old, and I will stay under water for 30 seconds or more. By the age of eight I was skin (free) dive with my father, and when I turned 13 I was scuba diving.
It was at the Naval Academy of Chile were I finally was “free”, when I had my first scuba dive, when the beautiful underwater world was showed to me. It’s was love at first “dive”.
You see, the underwater world is a “natural” place for us humans, there is no weight and you move in three dimensions. Sometime the best “position” is head-down if you want to look inside a cave, instead of placing yourself in the bottom of the ocean and looking to the front (your neck is not that flexible!!!).
This is how the story begins, I will let you come into my underwater world, but it will be in episodes.
WaterWorld I
Maybe some of us keep that memory alive!!!. That maybe is the reason because I wanted to be in the water all the time when I was a child, or it was that my Father also loved water, but the story so I was told, is that I could barely walk but I was like a “fish” in the water.
My Father will put me under water when I was three months old, and I will stay under water for 30 seconds or more. By the age of eight I was skin (free) dive with my father, and when I turned 13 I was scuba diving.
It was at the Naval Academy of Chile were I finally was “free”, when I had my first scuba dive, when the beautiful underwater world was showed to me. It’s was love at first “dive”.
You see, the underwater world is a “natural” place for us humans, there is no weight and you move in three dimensions. Sometime the best “position” is head-down if you want to look inside a cave, instead of placing yourself in the bottom of the ocean and looking to the front (your neck is not that flexible!!!).
This is how the story begins, I will let you come into my underwater world, but it will be in episodes.
WaterWorld I

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario